- HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2
- Christmas Post: The Surprisingly Manly History of Hot Cocoa
- Christmas Post: Captain Picard sings “Let it Snow!”
- Christmas Post: How to harvest Christmas trees in a hurry
- Pope Francis, Income Equality, Poverty, and Capitalism
- Aeros looks upwards
- Raising people up, or tearing people down?
- Disney’s Frozen – A Material Point Method For Snow Simulation
Ryan’s TagsAnimating Animation Behavior Biology Business Competition Corruption Debate Disney Education Environmentalism Extreme sports Film/Television Flight Freedom Fun Game-Theory Gaming Graphs Humor Innovation Law Links Machines Making & DIY Mathematics Movie Making Music Natural Disaster Neurology Nuclear Power People Physics Political Philosophy Politics Property Rights Religion Satire Sci-Fi Social Engineering Space Space Travel Statistics Videos wealth
Monthly Archives: March 2011
There’s been a great deal of talk about the Sun in the media lately, for good reason. Take a look at this picture which compares the size of the recent solar prominence to the Earth: There’s also this incredible video:
Some people over at National Geographic (whom I can only assume are the best people ever born in the history of the Universe) have made real the house from Up!